Sunday, March 27, 2022

Taking Order For Raya Celebration

 Assalamualaikum and good night

Currently, I'm quite busy in taking orders for the Raya a.k.a AidilFitri celebration. The residents are really happy as the government planned to announce the endemic condition for Covid starting from 1 April. Finally, freedom. 

So, people are willing to spend more money buying clothes. I take orders for Zefiks Collection, MINAZ Boutique and still Jovian Brands. Put Jovian face masks on hold so that I can focus on clothing ranges. With the current situation, I can't help but wonder what if one day the government announce that we do not need to wear face mask anymore. I do not want to waste any money to keep the stock with me. Maybe it's just my overthinking. Again. 

For the Raya Collection, we do ship worldwide. Just want to share the collection here.


This one is from MINAZ Boutique










These are some designs from Zefiks Collection








No comments: