Thursday, March 3, 2022

Finally, It's Covid-19

Assalamualaikum and good evening.

Previously, I thought I'm sick due to the weather changing but unfortunately, it's covid. Just having the mild symptom like cough and mild flu, but still need to be quarantined. 

It's a clear two line on the test kit.
Got tested at the nearby private clinic
End up positive covid-19

It's better to be quarantined at home with others. A total of six of us. It's kind of weird because most of time, I stayed at home. Take care of my sick mum and house chores. Since we are under home quarantine, I feel bored to the death. I do wonder why. Nothing changes in my daily routine. So why? I can't understand myself. Maybe because there are others in the same house. I don't know. 

Got a call from the district health office, asking about us. Just keep updating the authority through the apps created. Thanks God I bought a smart watch before. Can use it to monitor the pulse, oxygen rate and blood pressure. 


Let's stay home till it ends

Only experience mild symptoms because I have already taken the booster injection. Stay safe everyone. Take care.


No comments: