Monday, March 7, 2022

Can Never Say No

 Assalamualaikum and good night

It's still cold outside. It would be nice to have a warm soup at this time. The temptation is damn real when you watched eating scene in a Korean drama. And it's RAMYEON. I think no one could resist the power of instant noodles. Ha-ha.


Here, you go
Chicken flavored instant noodle with green chilies and egg
Kinda my comfort food

I wonder at what time I would fall asleep. Drank a bitter coffee this evening. I'm a caffeine lover. Americano is my favourite. Remember one time when we were allowed to dine in, I ordered one iced Americano and the cashier even bothered to explain that it's bitter. I was like, "What?!'. Then my sister told him that I always drink that. Maybe people don't often order that drink. 

It's bitter latte.
Extra shot of espresso I guess

Till next time. 



 


No comments: