Monday, February 27, 2023

Keep Joining Online Courses To Strengthen The Foundation

Assalamualaikum and good morning.

Hi all.

Last week, my colleague shared about the online course offered by Malaysia Digital Economy Centre. It is Google Certificate Program in Coursera. Told him that I did know about the program but you need to pay to obtain the cert. He said it's free because there is budget allocation to sponsor those who want to learn but you need to register under the MDEC. It's legit until May 2023.

Decide to give it a try. It takes 2,3 days for them to respond to my email after the registration. Email from Grow With Google Malaysia together with the link. Currently enrolled for Google Digital Marketing & E-commerce course. 

One thing that I love about these online courses is you can learn at your own pace. At this age, to focus on something without being distracted is a little bit challenging. It's good to have something to fill in my free time. 

No comments: