Friday, February 25, 2022

Brain Freeze Due To The Cold

 Assalamualaikum and good morning.

It's raining again. The weather changed a lot recently. It's hot for a couple of days and then turned wet afterward. Till now. It's still pouring heavily outside. 

My voice started to change since last night. I kind of loss my smelling sense. Need my nose right now. One day doing nothing, not listen to the course. Try to get back to it this morning, but I just can't focus for a 10 minute video. What? Feeling sleepy to the max. With that kind of weather, yes, bed is calling for me so bad. 

Laundry is not done. Dirty clothes pile up, even can beat Mount Everest. Haha. I really hate wet weather ever since I stayed home. Everyone is still in bed, enjoying the cozy weather. Including the 4 orange kittens. 

No comments: