Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Non-Malaysian Food Again

Not sure either the deal is still on or not. Google it to confirm. And yes, the deal is on. Went to Setia City Mall to have our lunch at Sushi King. Since the bonanza is only valid for card holder, need to present the member card before enter. Luckily, I brought the card. I should keep all the cards in my purse. Such a waste since the three of us only spent about 20 minutes in the restaurant. Totally full after eating 5 plates of sushi.

Sushi King

At this shopping mall, Daiso is kind of must-enter shop. This shop sells all the stuff from Japan at such a cheap price. Mostly RM5 per item. Bought a white board so that I can write up all the things that I need to do. Then, I can meet the dateline.

Right before go to the parking lot, we go to Urban Fresh. Straight away go to the korean/japanese section. Got so many korean snack and can-drink there. Just bought pepero stick and banana milk. Give up on milkis drink as I drank it so many times before. 

Korean Snack


No comments: