Monday, December 24, 2012

It's Getting Longer

Korean drama has been introduced in Malaysia since 2002. The fans of  KDama getting more and more. One of the factor that keep their entertainment industry alive is freshly produced drama. Unlike other country, the drama is on air after the shooting is finished. However, for KDrama, they shoot the episode along the airing time.

I try to list out the drama that I've been watched and some of them are still ongoing.

  
18 vs 29
49 Days
A Gentleman's Dignity
All About Eve
Arang and The Majistreet
Athena
Autumn in My Heart
Baby-faced beauty
Bad Family
Beethoven Virus
Boys Over Flower
Cheongdamdong Alice
Cinderella's Stepsister
City Hunter
Coffee House
Coffee Prince
Dream High
Dream High 2
Faith
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop
Full House
God Of Study
Goong
Full House 2
Hello My Lady
Hotelier
King Of Baking
King of Drama
Korea Secret Agency
Lie To Me
Mary Stayed Out All Night
May Queen
Moon That Embrace The Sun
My Fair Lady
My Girl
My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho
My Little Bride
Myung Wol Spy
Oh My Lady
Ojakgyo brothers
Ohlala Couple
Panda and Hedgehog
Paradise Ranch
Pasta
Personal Taste
Playful Kiss
Poseidon
President
Prince Hour
Princess Hour
Prosecutor Princess
Queen In Hyun's Man
Romance Town
Rooftop Prince
Sassy Girl
Secret Garden
Spring Waltz
Sungkyunhwan Scandal
Super Junior Mystery 6
Super Rookie
Take Care of Us Captain
The Great Seer
The Greatest Love
Three Dads One Mom
Tree With Deep Root
Wild Romance
Winter Sonata
You're Beautiful
Yuhee The Witch

Quite a long list. But there are some drama that I don't remember. Forever a korean drama lover.

No comments: