Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Working For Some Pocket Money


Assalamualaikum and good morning
It has been a while
Busy with life as a student

My mom is sick
Since November
She was diagnosed as a stroke patient
Can't move the right side of her body
Quite a terrifying moment for me
As I still need her as my motivation

Selling clothing range for some pocket money
We are financially struggling a bit as one of my sister sacrifice her job for taking care of my mum
At the same time, need to save money 
Not spending much like before

Interested in whatever I'm selling?
Click on these link before
Directly to the page


Let me know
We do shipping worldwide
Spread the words
Thank you very much

p/s: Will be back home this Christmas holiday to visit my mum. She's progressing quite good to recover

No comments: