Friday, February 5, 2016

Lunch At Beat Eat Cafe


It has been a while since the last time I ate lunch outside
Always end up packing my own lunch box
Plus, still got certain foods that I can't eat 

Since everyone is in holiday mood
(CNY is just around the corner)
Only few people are in the lab

The menu at the faculty's cafe is no longer tempting
Plus, it's damn expensive
Sometimes it's not even worth with the amount of food that I took

My lab mate read about this cafe somewhere
And she did ask us to give it a try together

Out for lunch at this cafe

To wash your hands

It got prayer room
(Maybe for the staffs) 

The interior
(Sis Ana & Sis Suna didn't notice this)

Place your order

Menu for sandwich
Looks like subway
Don't try this today
Perhaps another time

Spaghetti Beef Carbonara - mine & Sis Ana


Spaghetti Aglio Olio - Sis Dian
Sis Suna ate spaghetti bolognese - forget to take photo

Price for each spaghetti is RM10.99
I don't like my carbonara
It's not creamy at all
Too much black pepper and it's overpowering the taste of carbonara
Forced to finish it since I paid for it
Don't want to waste it

Since it's still new in business
Perhaps it will improve after this to stay in business
Too much competition in that area for western food






No comments: