Monday, September 23, 2013

Keep Myself Updated

Doing research is quite insecure especially when it comes to the novelty part. We think we are the first one doing that study but hell yeah, we don't know what other people around the world do. So, researchers usually communicate through paper or journal with others since they would never meet each other. It makes me damn scared and nervous. 

This is the main reason I always check on science direct periodically. Just to make sure no journal regarding the study that I'm doing is published. It would drive me crazy if someone has published it. Well, it will be no longer a novelty and I would need to do something new. Me don't like brainstorming much. It gives me much headache.

Deep in my heart, I really hope no one doing same study with me.

No comments: