Saturday, April 27, 2013

Kuala Lumpur International Book Fair 2012

Decide to clear my day just because I want to spend times at book fair. Feel like a loser because I got there alone and by public transport. Sort of sad and pathetic thing since I've not been there like this. What to do, me love books. Not like other girls who crazy to do other things that benefit them for a short time. Yeah, like clothes. They won't fit you if you gained some weight. Being in this situation, me totally need a transport.

Some of my catches:

 Dictionary

It would help me improving my knowledge

I want to have some books from Wiley & Sons but the price is quite not affordable for me to buy it. Perhaps next time I would buy it. Hope so. Browsing my book shelf, most of my books are from McGraw Hill publisher. Paperback book is much cheaper than the hard cover ones. Wish got much money to buy books.

No comments: