Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bookaholic

Today is the last day for big bad wolf book sales. It's totally crazy sale as the discount offered is in range of 70-95%. Totally wicked. Haha. The location of the book sale is at Malaysia International Exhibition & Convention Centre (MIECC). Located next to a shopping mall, The Mines. It's my first time going to that mall using public transport. But I've already google on how to get there. Haha.  

The plastic bag

The main entrance


Books that I bought

Since it's the last day, so not many choices of book are available. I wished I was there on the first day. However, I still satisfy with what I got. Spending almost 2 hours there wandering around and chose book. 

After that, having lunch at Old Town White Coffee House. Ordered myself Chicken BBQ chicken rice, cold enriched chocolate drink and butter toast. I really love their toast. It's kind of must-order menu for me. 

No comments: