Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Hotel Transylvania

Of course will be home after completing my degree. Sadly, I need to travel 3 hour to watch a new movie. Yeah, my area got no cinema. Plus, my financial situation is quite poor since I do nothing at home. Just watched this animation movie. It was released in September. Watch it quite late. Since I still need to survive for a while, just wait and download the new movie. Just ignore when people say you are late. Like I care. Haha. 

It's a nice movie. What a pathetic dracula. Scared of human because of his past. But it's true when as a father, he just protecting his only daughter. When he need to find Johnny, he pass through the human village. Hey, human not that old school now. We even celebrating halloween and producing vampire-movie/series. Like twilight and vampire diaries. I watched both of them. Haha. Back to the story, nothing gonna beat true love.

Johnny and Mavis


No comments: