Monday, December 18, 2017

Get Rid Of Wisdom Tooth


Assalamualaikum and good afternoon

Something was wrong with my tooth since Saturday
Due to financial instability, decide to bear the pain
And this morning
Wake up damn early
To go the dental clinic

Arrived at the clinic at 7.40am
I was the 10th patient
Got my name called
Doctor asked me regarding the appointment made for my impacted wisdom tooth
She afraid that might be the same teeth
I told her no, it was another wisdom tooth
Then, she proceed with the treatment

My tooth was decayed badly
The best option was remove it completely
Pretty scare since I didn't done it in years
The doctor calm me down
And inject me with the anaesthesia
Twice as I still can feel the pain a little bit 

It was done
I refused to keep my tooth
When doctor asked me if I want it
Done with the payment
Quite cheap as it's a government dental clinic
On my way back home
Just remember that I should keep at least a photo of my tooth
Sigh
Kind of regret it

Still got the cotton inside my mouth right now
I hope it's not painful after anesthetics lost effect

No comments: