Sunday, August 17, 2014

Need Time For Myself Too


It has been a while since my last post on this
My private-story-yet-anyone-can-read-it
Where I shout out my feeling

Lots to say
Where should I start telling the story

Firstly,
Happy Eid Mubarak to all Muslims around the world

Had the progress monitoring presentation recently. Somehow I don't know what the panels want. They asked about the reagents that I used. I don't mind when they criticized my research but please respect my field of research. If I want to do it according to your way, I would choose you as my supervisor, not my current supervisor. Can't say much - they were my lecturers long time ago. Just need to keep all the feelings inside. 

Spend the weekdays in the lab
Spend the weekends to study - need to be updated
When can I have time for my own

Frankly speaking, I'm kind of demotivated a little bit since I lost my dad
My one of the biggest supporter
I get distracted from my commitment quite easily
And then I keep focus back on my study
As I knew if he's still alive, he would not like to see me like this
But the cycle continue
Distracted-focus-distracted-focus-distracted-focus

Since my hands got tied by the government - due to the scholarship, really need to focus on my study and try to finish it on time - I don't know if I can make it or not.

Just keep trying my best
Keep calm and focus on study

No comments: