Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Exhausting Myself

It's Monday. 
And it's public holiday. 
Since I've stayed at home during the weekends, so I decide to go out. Went to the Kenanga Wholesale City Fashion Mall as I want to buy some clothes. Went there with my younger sis. Me always feel sleepy in the train. It took about 45-50 minutes from Padang Jawa KTM Station to the KL Sentral. KL Sentral is like a main center for the trains. You can ride LRT, KTM as well as KLIA express from here.

After roughly 30 minutes walk, reached the mall. The KWC located at the end of the Kenanga Road. I shopped there once during the fasting month and also went to the Star Stage (level 15) for a concert before. So, this is my third time. Searching for new tribal shirt. Different shop got different price. One shop sell 1 shirt RM20. Hey, that is expensive. Went to another shop, they sell it at RM13 per shirt. So we bought 6 shirts.

Since both of us still eat nothing from the morning, we went to Ulam Cafe for a simple lunch. The food is quite delicious and affordable. We can get cheaper price for the same menu outside. Well, what did you expect. It's inside a mall and got air-con.

Someone was craving over sushi. So, we walked to the Berjaya Times Square as the mall is quite close and it's kind of a waste to ride monorail. Straight away went to the Sushi King at level 5. Same level with the theme park. Sushi King is located next to the Archery Store. Me prefer to have green tea while eat sushi. Since it's my sis's treat, I ate the purple plate sushi. Unagi and ebi fry. Well, it's such a loss since Sushi King has a promotion at this end of the month. Should go during that time. Sigh. Do I care since it's not my money to be spent on. Hahaha.

Reached home 6.50 pm.
Rushed to have our Asr prayer.

No comments: